Wednesday, November 7, 2007


5-6-7-8...DANCE!!!

These pictures were taken at one of Ansley's last performances for football. Now it is time for basketball season. She is on the middle school dance team and she is doing a GREAT job!!! I never had any idea that she had so much natural ability...don't ask me where she gets it because it ain't me!! She looks so grown up (and so beautiful) out there with all those older girls (most of the girls are in 7th and 8th grade), but she fits right in. She loves every second of it. The team practices 3 days a week after school and they perform at the various school sporting events. She is dedicated and she dances CONSTANTLY...without even realizing it. I had no clue this whole "dance world" existed, but now I find myself saying things like: 8 count, and leo (short for leotard), and walk-on/walk-off, and messy bun. It is a whole new world for us, but Ansley loves it so much that I can't help but love it too!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

yeah, i don't take you for a dancer karrin. :)
but... i don't take myself for one either. i am clumsy and heavy on my feet. :)
ansley looks so cute and looks like she is a natural. thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

wow. who the crap are you and what have you done with the old karrin? i can't believe you have a daughter on a dance team......ugh. she does look cute and at least the costumes are modest (at least they are for now...).