Monday, December 31, 2007


*** DECEMBER HAPPENINGS...



Kyle's good friend, Kaluna (aka Tuna) dresses up as Santa every year and he is a great Santa! (He even wears white makeup on his face because he says Santa can't be brown! Dork!) He makes house calls, so we don't even have to leave the house with our brood. Eli thinks that Tuna IS Santa. He kept asking if Tuna was going to bring him his big boy bike. He is very confused. Claire wasn't a huge fan of Santa even after Tuna took off the hat and wig. I love the picture of Josh. He is the least photogenic of all our kids and I love when I can capture the real Josh in a picture. Thanks Tuna...for saving us a trip to the mall to see a crappy Santa.





We bought Ansley and Claire matching Christmas dresses. What a treat for a mom who has had nothing but baby boys for the past 10 years!!! I still can't get over how adorable Claire was in her dress. Ansley was beautiful, too and the two of the together...it is too much cute-ness!!



Ansley is in the orchestra at her middle school and she plays the viola (she is following in her dad's footsteps). The orchestra had a Christmas concert and they did a great job! Ansley was so nervous, even though Kyle assured her that no one would know if she messed up because there are so many instruments. She is really learning quickly and she and Kyle have already played together a little. I have convinced them to work on a duet together. So cute!


Kyle took this picture of Ansley and I sleeping. Like mother, like daughter.


While Kyle was hanging the Christmas lights on the house, I put Claire in the Little Tikes car. She LOVED it. I had to sit her in her Bumbo in the car so she could stay put and it worked like a charm. She sat in it for an hour.


Nate is 10!!!


Nate is 10 years old...double digits, a whole decade, half way to 20...etc. Blows my mind. My chubby, sweet, adorable little baby boy has turned into a tall, smart, handsome, athletic, happy, sensitive (but tough), almost teenager!! He is a great kid. He is friends with everyone and always wants everyone to be happy. He is a huge help with his little brothers and he is Kyle's right-hand man. For his birthday, he really wanted a guitar and he got one (notice the lovely garbage bag wrapping paper). He was thrilled. He is teaching himself to play and I am sure he will be really good someday. We hope you had a great birthday, Nate. We love you!!!!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

great pictures. the christmas outfits are so adorable. happy birthday to nate!! that sleeping candid is hilarious!