Thursday, September 13, 2007

"Happy, Happy Birthday Kyle Dear!"

Hard to believe, but Kyle is officially 37. Which means he is offically almost 40. Which means we are officially getting old. Where have the years gone? When we met, he was 23....23!!! (Twenty-three year olds are children, aren't they?) He was so young and SO cute (still is). I knew when we started dating that he would be a great husband, but I had NO idea how great he really was. I really lucked out. To see this picture of Kyle with his posterity blows my mind. We have 5 kids!!!! Who would have guessed 13 years ago when we started dating that this is where we would be in life? Not me. Not Kyle. We are getting old. Our kids are getting old. Time is flying by and we need to take advantage of every second that we can. I love you, Kyle. You are a great husband, father and friend. You have given me more (more love, more kids, more understanding, more patience, more headaches, etc.) then I could have ever asked for! I hope you had a nice birthday. You deserve it! Enjoy the Chargers game (that is what Kyle gets every year for his birthday...aren't I a great wife?)!

YOU'RE THE MAN, SHMOOPY!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYLE. what is strange is to see ansley sitting there looking like a carbon copy of karrin in her youth. and nate behind the couch looking like what i would picture a carbon copy of kyle to be. wow!