I recently started having Claire take her bath in the kitchen sink. I started doing it because I was sick of kneeling on the bathroom floor and also I wanted to take advantage of the kitchen sink while she still fits in it. One night, I was giving her a bath and I grabbed a little bowl from the cupboard for her to play with. Josh came walking in the kitchen, saw all the bubbles, and saw Claire with the bowl and exclaimed, "Mom! Claire is washing the dishes!" I wish. Really, they are never to young to start. But Josh was serious...he thought she was washing the dishes. Josh kills me. He is hilarious. He sees things in a way that no other person does. He is such an interesting almost 7 year old kid. The things he comes up with...he is such a weirdo...in a good way!
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago




1 comments:
oh man, she is so cute. there is nothing better than the good old sink baths. aaron jr has had sink baths ever since we moved in with my parents. i know he will like the extra space he will have in the bath once we move downstairs.
oh man... i can't believe we live here now. hmmm...
Post a Comment