IT'S FUN TO BE 1!!!!
On March 15th, we celebrated Claire's 1st birthday!! I CANNOT believe it has been an entire year since she was born. The time has flown by. She is such a sweet little girl and we love her so much.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!!!!
Did I mention she liked the cake? She ate 1/4 of it while we took pictures and destroyed 1/2 of it!! We were video taping the whole event and Eli was in the background screaming, "Don't let her eat all the cake...I want some cake...Claire, NO!!!". It was hilarious. He was so afraid he wouldn't get any of that birthday cake. Eli has been obsessed with birthday cakes since he 2. He loves them! Anyway, Claire loved the cake and had a great birthday!
A couple of hours before Claire was born (before I was in much pain and before the contractions had me taking swings at my nurse...ahhhh natural childbirth). We still didn't know at this time whether we were having a boy or a girl. Kyle claims he knew all along that it was girl, but I was skeptical. I was sure we had long since lost the recipe for girls!! What a surprise she was! After she was born, the doctor announced that it was a girl and I said, "It is? It's a girl? Are you sure?" I couldn't believe it. I kept asking until they let me hold her and sure enough he was right. I just knew I would have more than one daughter. We are so blessed. We had some scary times during this pregnancy and after she was born, but she is perfectly healthy now and we are over the moon about her!!
We are so blessed to have Claire in our family and we love her more than words can express.




1 comments:
very nice post. she is so sweet. i love the cake photos. now THAT is eating a cake. way to go claire.
i hope there was some leftover for the rest of you. :)
Post a Comment