i always have problems trying to comment on your postings. it is hard to believe she is growing so fast. beautiful pictures. they are precious. my favorites? the ones on the bench.
She's a cutie! I like the first one because I like close-ups. Pictures are great at this age because they don't know how to be anything but themselves. Your family looks so happy. Don't you just love these blogs...
We started this blog as a way to share all the events...big or small...in our lives with our family and friends who are far away. We are a happy family of 7 living in a wonderfully, small town in Nevada. As a family, we enjoy going to the lake, playing football and baseball in the yard, visiting our family in Utah, and working on projects around the house. Life with 5 kids is crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
3 comments:
i always have problems trying to comment on your postings. it is hard to believe she is growing so fast. beautiful pictures. they are precious. my favorites? the ones on the bench.
these are precious. wow. she is so pretty.
when are we coming for a visit? :)
She's a cutie! I like the first one because I like close-ups. Pictures are great at this age because they don't know how to be anything but themselves. Your family looks so happy. Don't you just love these blogs...
Post a Comment