Apparently, we are gluttons for punishment! After our beloved Chewy (shih-tzu dog) died 3 years ago, I swore we were done with dogs. But alas, I have caved to all the pressure from the kids (and Kyle) and last week we got another dog! She is also a shih-tzu and she is 8 weeks old. Her name is Sushi (Sue for short) and she is a VERY good dog (knock on wood). She is very patient with the kids and is house-trained. She has meshed very well with our family and I am kind of glad we got her.
P.S. Claire thinks that this is HER dog...she screams when anyone even looks at Sushi. Luckily, Sushi is very tolerant of being carried around by her head.
Standing as A Witness
6 years ago




4 comments:
I'm glad it's you instead of me!
Now you have 6 kids...oh wait, 7 including Kyle! Just kidding! Claire looks so cute with the puppy! I love those pictures.
I feel for you in the new doggie dept. We have a Weimer and she is more work then twins. Glad to her your puppy is a "good" one. She is very cute.
What a sweet puppy!!!!! Claire looks so happy in the pictures. They will probably end up best friends because of all the attention claire gives to the puppy!!! Have fun!!!!
Post a Comment