Sunday, July 1, 2007

Josh & Claire



I would have never guessed before Claire was born who would be the most smitten by a new baby, but by far, it is Josh. He is totally in love with her. He is happy to just sit by her while she is in her bouncer seat or on her boppy. If she is sitting in her boppy, he loves to lay his head on the pillow right next to her. He is so cute with her and she smiles if he comes into sight. I hope they keep this sweet relationship. The other kids love her too! Eli loves to jump over her when she is on the floor (gulp!). Ansley and Nate just love to hold her. She loves all of them too. She smiles from ear to ear when any of them come into sight. Man, I have cute kids!

0 comments: