Friday, August 24, 2007

Claire Lucille
5 Months old

Claire is 5 months old! I can't believe how fast she is growing! She is doing so many new things. She is pushing up on her hands and has even pushed up onto all fours a couple of times. She loves to play with her feet and toys that make noise. She makes lots of cute noises, but the cutest is when she "growls/purrs"...it is so funny...her whole body vibrates when she does it. She started eating rice cereal last week and even had some squash this week. She loves it all. She eats every bite! She is sleeping through the night...if you don't consider 5 a.m. night (I kind of do). She loves her mom (blushing) and when she hears my voice, she will scan the room until she finds me and then when she does, she breaks into a huge smile. When she is tired, she only wants me to hold her (which I LOVE) and if her dad tries to comfort her when she is tired or hungry, she won't have it...she won't even look him in the eye. She has the sweetest disposition and hardly ever fusses. She loves her sister and brothers and they can always get a smile out of her. I thank my Heavenly Father daily for the blessing of having another healthy baby and that he sent us such a sweet, beautiful, happy baby girl. We are truly blessed. I think we needed this sweet girl to soften us all up a bit. We love her so much and we are so happy to have her in our family!!!




1 comments:

Lisa said...

beautiful pics. beautiful baby.