2 Hannah Montana tickets....$150
Concert t-shirt, program, and light-thingy....$60
2 over-priced beverages....$7
Dinner after concert....$30
Cost of going with your daughter to her first concert and her wanting you there.....PRICELESS!!
A couple of weeks ago, Ansley and I went to the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus concert in Las Vegas with Ansley's best friend, Lauren and Lauren's mom, Jennie.
This is a picture of Ansley purchasing her t-shirt and other items. What a racket!!!
Ansley and Lauren overlooking the arena. As you can see, we got there a little early.
Ansley looking down on the stage. She was amazed that you could be that close to the stage. (impressive...even though no one was on it)
Ansley checking out the stage with binoculars. Crazy. We were so close, we could see the cheesy expressions on the dancers faces...not to mention the 3 huge screens you could watch, but Ansley wanted to see every detail.
I took this picture to show how much money they are making off of children and their parents. This is just a small portion of the arena and all those little lights you see...cost $10!! Now, quintuple that area and you can imagine how much money was made on the lights alone...not to mention that $30 t-shirts that EVERY SINGLE girl was wearing. Like I said...what a racket!!
Hannah/Miley singing something about blue jeans. Very catchy tune!
Hannah/MileyHow was it...you ask? Imagine 20,000 pre-teen girls screaming at the top of their lungs for 2 solid hours. Honestly, you can't imagine it...it has to be experienced. Ear-splitting. Ansley had a blast and was in awe of the whole thing. We don't get to Vegas much and to Ans it is truly the "big city". It was fun to watch her experience it all. She is growing up so fast and I am sure the next concert she wants to go to will not involve her mother. Did I mention that this was her first and ONLY concert? I am glad we were able to go. The two of us rarely get any time alone. It was nice. For one night, I got the best of both worlds...mom and friend to my daughter.
3 comments:
wow. that is quite the outing. i hope ansley is still showering you with gratitude for all of that! if you don't like the background, let me know!
as you can see i was still signed in as you (since i was changing your background)...sorry!
wow... can't believe you scored hannah montana tickets.
looks like it was a fun time.
Post a Comment