Thursday, September 18, 2008

Better late than never...

Kyle and I celebrated our 13th anniversary on Tuesday. Crazy. It still feels like we are so young, but we aren't. Time has flown by. I only thought I loved Kyle when I married him, but I had no idea how much that love would grow over the years. I have watched him work his butt off for our family, be a great, amazing, involved father, plus love me despite all my faults, annoying habits, & hormonal swings. All these things have made me love him more than I could have ever imagined. So, Happy Anniversary Kyle. I love you. Can't wait to see where the next 13 years take us!


The 2 people in this picture are almost unrecognizable to me. We were so young...so thin...so naive...so clueless...and so faithful. (Yes, this is the same picture I used for our last anniversary and the same observations about the people in the picture.)

4 comments:

Half a dozen Gregersens said...

Congrats on 13 years together!!!! You two are still one hot couple! :)

Vicki said...

Cute picture! Congratulations on making it 13 years. Hope Shane and I can make it that long!

Brenda said...

Hi Missy, I LOVE your blog!!! you do such a fantastic job with it! Congrats on your Anniversay...remember that you were my flower girl...26 years ago! SCARY! You enjoy these years they FLY by very quickly! Take care...be sure and say HI when your here! :) sounds like your here every week-end! BUSY!
Love ya!!

Lisa said...

happy anniversary. i think i just barely tossed your photo wedding announcement where you are both stretched out in the forest or something.