Monday, September 22, 2008

GOING PRIVATE!

Hey all! We have decided to make our blog private. This makes me sad because I enjoy blog hopping as much as the next guy and I want to think of the blog world as a safe place to reside, but alas, it is not. Some creepy things have happened lately that have me a little freaked out. I just want to make sure we are all safe and sound. I want all that have a desire to read the blog to be able to, so if you enjoy reading about our insane little family, just send me an email (wahl2@hotmail.com) or leave your email address in a comment and I will invite you to our blog. I will pretty much invite anyone who wants me to, so if you are a friend of a friend or whatever, don't be shy...leave your email...I will invite you. We will be going private VERY soon, so get me your email address, pronto!! If you want the whole story behind this decision, call me. Love to all.
P.S. There is a very useful tool you can add to your blog called a "live traffic feed" (see the bottom of this page). It shows you who has visited your blog. I recommend it to everyone. It is very eye-opening to see who has been coming and going on your blog...and a little frightening.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

jenlc23@aol.com...I would love to still be able to read your blog and keep in touch with your family. Thanks! (I will be adding that live feed to check it out....)Jenna

Gerilyn said...

Count me in!!! gheizy@mvdsl.com

Lauren said...

I've been meaning to come see your blog forever! I'm glad I did! I would've missed out. Add me to your list. laurenjh04@hotmail.com

Vicki said...

I want to be added too, but I'm a little weary about adding my e-mail address to a blog. Hey, if you don't mind, would you just get our e-mail out of the ward directory? Thanks!

Karen said...

Of course we want to continue to read your blog! We love it, especially Matthew & Ashleigh. They love to see the pics. I think you have my email...let me know if you don't. Talk to you soon!!